Sunday 16 October 2016

do.


i do not want to have you fill the empty parts of me. i want to be full on my own and i want to be so complete i could light a whole city and then i want to have you because the two of us combined could set it on fire 


every good thing that has happened in your life happened because something changed 


you should have held me tight. you should have grabbed me and held on


you are the best thing


stick with the people who pull the magic out of you and not the madness 


you have never had to steal by breath or take it away, somehow you have always managed to convince me to hand it over freely 


when it feels scary to jump, that's exactly when you jump. otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life. and that i can't do


No comments:

Post a Comment