Sunday 16 May 2010

Look again


All generalizations are false (including this one)



I am both happy and sad and I am still trying to figure out how this could be



Sometimes people use thought to not participate in life



You make me smile



Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate



I don't want to earn my living, I want to live


I can't remember what it's like not to be tired


Would you run away with me?


The world is too big to never ask why




You can't see what you're doing.
Everybody else can


What if you could run away and leave it all behind?


It's only after you've lost everything that you are free do to anything


None of this is going to matter in 5 years


It's all for moments like this


We might as well be strangers




So close yet so far


Do you ever stop to think about all the things we have dreamt about and how they can all be so misleading?


Why do you look so sad?...
Because you speak to me in words...
And I look at you with feelings.



Stop wasting time



Don't be disappointed if people refuse to help you;
'I am thankful to all those who said no because of them I did it myself'

No comments:

Post a Comment