Sunday 29 January 2017

be brave


the moon told me a secret last night, my heart told me one too. they said, we are going to be just fine


there are stars you haven't seen, and loves you haven't loved, there's light you haven't felt, and sunrises yet to dawn, there are dreams you haven't dreamt, and days you haven't lived and nights you won't forget, and flowers yet to grow, there is more to you that you have yet to know


actually, i just woke up one day and decided i didn't want to feel like that anymore, or ever again. so i changed, just like that 


it wasn't meant to be. you're not missing out, your life had different plans for you 



be very careful what you think. your thoughts run your life 


please tell me i'm not as forgettable as your silence is making me feel 


it hurts when you realise you aren't as important to someone as you thought you were 


i'm afraid we'll be the ones who miss each other their entire life  


No comments:

Post a Comment