Sunday 4 September 2016

you're a whole lot of lovely


i want to be with you, it is as simple, and as complicated as that


the sun will rise and we will try again


everything comes to you at the right time. be patient and trust in the process 



i want to trust you but i'm so afraid, you see, i've trusted before and i've had my trust broken. he seemed trustworthy, too, just like you. i've fallen deeply in love before and had my love used against me. he told me that he loved me, too, just like you did. i've given my all before and it was all taken away from me. he seemed faithful, too, just like you do. how do i know that you are different? tell me. how do i tell my heart to trust you and love you and give you my all to you like i did once before? 


she built a home for you, but you still had other placed to see


whatever we are, i still remember the way we were 


right when you aren't looking, that's when it happens, the most incredible things often show up in the most unexpected of ways 


No comments:

Post a Comment