Monday 22 March 2010

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss..


Pictures I found that made me happy today..

Emily do you think this is your the one?


I would be sad if I lost a bird :(


Tonight I will make a den to sleep in <3


Sarah...this reminds me of you :)


Maybe I will watch Closer in my den.


Emily...this reminds me of you!


When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.


Next week I am going to run away to the beach and I can't wait :)



There's always something beautiful outside.

When I go to the airport with my friend Pete and buy a ticket there and then I hope we end up somewhere like this!


2 comments:

  1. so lovely Jen
    I don't know if that man is the one?! but anything is possible

    I thought i might find the one today, i came out of the supermarket and my bag broke, all my food fell to the floor

    and i though this is it! a handsome man will come help me

    NOPE

    love u and miss u x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe no one helped you :(

    2 weeks today and you will be here in epsom in this house!

    love you masses xx

    ReplyDelete